The St Andrew 2015 Picnic and Pig Roast!
While it was originally to be a outdoor picnic, the Weatherman gave us a bit of a dire prediction for outside activities for the day. So the pig was cooked out side but under a shelter, the food and seating were moved inside. St Andrew is so adaptable.
Fortunately by the time it was time for the games, the precipitation had stopped and the weather had cleared. A good time was had by all!
- Now that is how a pig roast is supposed to look.
- And everybody knows how to do their job!
- And here is the crew that gets it done the right way.
- And these people are getting ready to put the food up.
- Now that is a lot of nice looking food!
- And it is obviously appreciated too.
- And what would a picnic be without a little desert too.
- Good food and good company.
- When some folks sprang a surprise singing of "Happy Birthday" on Pastor, he helped by leading the group.
- Meanwhile, the games are being set up outside.
- And even the Sun came out and helped the picnic be a success once more.